Ive tried this many times and got only about 10 or so entries. I’m literally begging this time PLEASE SUBMIT ANYTHING YOU WANT! IT CAN BE THE SHORTEST SENTENCE YOUVE EVER WRITTEN IN YOUR LIFE….EVEN A SIMPLE “THANK YOU” WOULD BE APPRECIATED! And yes, you can still submit things that include Bryan and Tyler…and yes you can submit things that include Matt and Ben….they are all just as much a part of this band as the next.
the dangerous summer fan scrapbook
I would really love to do something nice for the guys.
I figured that the easiest thing would be a scrap book.
BUT, what’s important is what’s inside it right?
That is where all of you come in.
- Meet and Greet Pictures
- Meet and Greet Stories
- Thank You letters
- Stories of how they have impacted your life
- Stories of how they’ve helped you through a hard time
- Drawings (TDS related of course)
- short one liners or just a simple “thank you”
Or anything else creative that you can think of.
All you have to do is email me the documents and/or pictures
Please make sure you leave the following: (if you would like it to be anonymous please say so in your email headline)
- Name (first and last-only if preferred)
- Twitter and/or Tumblr
I really hope that everyone contributes to this. I think it would be really great for the guys to see how much we appreciate them as people and as musicians.
If you have any questions feel free to leave them in my ask box (this blog or my personal)
Spread the news guys :)
Preview of tons more SXSW photos coming this week!
Ben Cato of The Dangerous Summer.
I know that I have posted this before, but out of every cover I have ever done this has to be the one I’m most proud of. It was really late one night and I was getting completely frustrated with trying to get a good take of “work in progress” so I decided to do northern lights. and this is what came out in the second take. at 3 in the morning this came out of me. after so much anger and tears I poured my heart out into this. I live covers that are relaxed and genuine and I really feel like that’s exactly how this sounds.
Hey guys! Just wanted to update you on a few things-
1) I just fixed everything on this blog (theme, background, links, info) and deleted A LOT of content. I just felt like I wanted the blog to be more “professional” than it was when I started it a few years ago. I’ve grown up a lot and have gotten to know the guys a lot since I first started listening to the band in 2010. A lot has changed, but I promise it’s for the better
2) Thursday and Friday were absolutely incredible. I had the guys at my house for a show and Friday in the city was INSANE! Honestly the most incredible show I’ve gone to.
3) I really want to start updating a lot more. I know that I neglect this blog a lot, so thank you to those who have continued to follow. I’m going to try and keep up with the bands news and tag it “cheyenneseeupdates”.
Thanks again guys!
On Thursday The Dangerous Summer played a show at my house. Everything that could have went wrong did, but it was all worth it because of this moment. Weathered is by far my favorite TDS song. I connect with this song in so many ways and i have “im an optimist, but only in a perfect world” tattooed on my body. I still can’t believe I got to sing it with AJ. He’s always been so supportive of my voice and even though this isnt the best I’ve ever sounded it doesnt matter because it was such a release and an amazing experience. There are no words to describe how grateful i am.